Earlier this year Q-nomy released Q-Flow 6.0 which saw a number of new features available through the platform. It revolutionised customer journey management, and offered businesses radical new ways to optimize their customer experience.
We’re excited to announce that Q-Flow 6.1 was recently released by Q-nomy which has further enhancements to streamline customer journeys whilst enhancing the customer experience and improving operational efficiencies. NEXA has already successfully upgraded some of our progressive clients to v6.1.
The most notable enhancement to Q-Flow v6.1 is the User Interface which has been designed with simplicity in mind. It provides easy access across multiple devices to support effective management and engagement. It also offers a range of new features that the previous 5 versions did not. Many of these make the platform even more customizable to suit the individual needs of our clients, across industries and organisations of all sizes. Some of the more prominent features and enhancements include:
• Q-Apps – installable apps to easily increase functionality and provide greater version control
• Online forms – built with flexibility to enable customization of forms
• Connect – supports bi-directional communication with customers via sms, email and social media
• Business Process Management – allows Service Level Agreements measurements and KPI’s with automated business rules for case prioritisation
• New scheduling console – makes creating an appointment even easier with a single view of the customer when scheduling an appointment with 1 or multiple providers, in a single click
• Microsoft Exchange integration – synchronises Q-Flow calendars to Microsoft Exchange or Office 365
• Rich text editors – for greater content editing availability
The new version also includes a number of bug fixes that were the cause of some frustration for customers on v6.0. For example, the ability to press F5 in the service console to fresh the view and not the entire screen; the first phase of the knowledge base overhaul with a new user interface and enhanced search along with more advance logging for even greater control. A significant improvement in the Microsoft Exchange integration which we are already hearing is making life much easier for our Q-Flow advocates.
With the release of this new version, support for versions 5.7 and older will be phased out.
If you would like to find out more about v6.1 and how you can upgrade, talk to us. Complete the form below and we will call you or call us directly. We’re always ready to help you make every customer interaction matter.
Contact us today to see how we can help make every customer interaction matter in your organisation: