“The NEXA project team were extremely insightful and understood both our clinical and technical requirements, resulting in a patient management solution that exceeded our expectations”
Informatics and Data Manager – Cancer and Haematology Services, Prince of Wales Hospital & Community Health Services
“NEXA have shown themselves to be agile, flexible and responsive to our needs.”
Brett Comer, GM, Bupa Medical Services
Every step of the customer journey matters
Get your customer’s journey off to the best start – and then make sure it continues as smoothly and efficiently as possible with automated appointment scheduling from booking to destination.
READ ON >
Automate the scheduling of every customer journey
Give your customers the power to choose and your team the opportunity to prepare, by automating your appointment process from booking through to arrival, check in and case documentation.
NEXA’s Customer Visit Management App
Let your customers book an appointment at a time that suits them. They’re happy, and your operation teams can schedule staff more efficiently and optimise staff readiness. Plus, your service centres are not congested with people standing in long queues.
Appointments can be proactively managed through personalised communications to reduce no shows and drive customer preparedness, which results in higher service success rates/closure rates.
• A unified scheduling platform for all channels and self-service – online, mobile, kiosk, chat, social media, contact centre and more.
• Reduced operation costs through a streamlined scheduling process and improved staff efficiency.
• Improved Customer Experience through self-service scheduling.
• Online appointment scheduling on all contact channels helps capture all possible prospects.
• Ensures consistency in the messages conveyed to customers prior their arrival to an appointment, and in the way agents are prepared for their appointments.
NEXA’s Customer Visit Management App offers:
• Tailored interfaces for specific user groups from Administrator to branch manager to staff.
• Locking mechanism – prevents double booking of same time slot.
• Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
• Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and agents.
• All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, are done remotely from the server and affect all branches immediately.
• Automated Reminders – Sends customer reminders, including appointment details, promotional messages, preparation instructions, a link for cancellations or re-scheduling and more. These reminders can be printed when scheduling the appointment, or emailed/sent as an SMS.
Reduced operation costs through a streamlined scheduling process and improved staff efficiency.
Ensures consistency in the messages conveyed to customers before their appointment, and in the way agents are prepared for their appointments
A unified scheduling platform for all channels and self-service – online, mobile, kiosk, chat, social media, contact centre and more.
Improved Customer Experience through self-service scheduling
Online appointment scheduling on all contact channels helps capture all possible prospects